Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Trades I Trust

Yes when it comes to making sure the job gets done right then I trust in my own trades .
I am constantly asked by my clients why I bring my Trades from outside the area when doing their project . 
It is simple when your reputation is on the line and performance will be judged you need to bring your game , many guys out there try to build with low bidder or un tried trades and soon find themselves in trouble .

Yes there is always luck and experience to help get you through but using   untried trades can and will complicate thing sometimes .
for this reason I take some of my trades with me when doing projects out of town  , I know their work and can trust them to do the job right and on time .

Just last week this was quite evident when I sent my tree guy's down to Toronto to cut trees down for my next build , the client was worried the neighbour  is a big problem  but my client was very pleased my guys not only clean their yard but cleaned the neighbour yard of all mess from cutting the trees down .
 The neighbour was happy and my client remarked to my tree guy that they can see why I was insistent on using my trades. 

The fact is my project must reflect the quality of work that is expected and for me to deliver that when ever possible I use only trades that I trust from other jobs that I have done or trades sent to me from my friends that are builder that deliver the same quality work that I do .

By sticking to this system I can control and deliver a project  On Time On Budget Total satisfaction  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment