Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

rant storage containers

Well what a week started to frame in the interior walls for the building made out of shipping containers.
Talk about different stuck inside steel containers and building apartments out of them.
They do turn out not to bad , some are small but that what you gat .

Of course like all ways there is always something to mess you up and this time is no different .
The welder are on hourly so what do they care lose 2 days just from them taking there time and then when I have had enough and start moving there crap out of my way they get mad sorry about your luck .

Of course thing will come to a head Monday when I have my say with the developers more money and more control over these other trade if they can get there shit together.

The project look to be a nice one and look forward to seeing it to the end if all go’s well.
Will keep you all posted and will add pic when I get the cam to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment